If, for any reason your ALuminary design stops functioning properly, we will repair it. (Return Policy applies). The only exception would be if it is not repairable, in which case, best efforts will be made to make you happy.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Please contact us by E-Mail or any method you wish, to be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number as this will insure your item will be expected and processed quickly. Shipping an item without an RMA will delay the process.
- In the case where your item is not functioning properly, it would help immensely if you would please describe what is not working and under what circumstance it stopped working, as best as you can.
- Unless ALuminary issues an RMA, only items that have been purchased directly from ALuminary, can be returned to ALuminary. ALuminary products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their particular policies.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all of the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
- If the original packing materials are no longer available please package the item carefully using a generous amount of bubble wrap. The bubble wrap will protect the item from many common shipping events.
- Clearly print the following information on a piece of paper placed inside the box your ALuminary design is being shipped in.
• Phone Number:
• E-Mail Address:
- Please place the RMA clearly on the shipping label being placed on the outside of the box as well.
The customer is responsible for the shipping cost to ALuminary. ALuminary will, unless described in the RMA, return the item at no cost to the customer anywhere inside the Continental United States.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Unless express permission is granted, the following applies.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ALuminary's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ALuminary's web site or Products;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ALuminary at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ALuminary's web site are provided "as is". ALuminary makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ALuminary does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ALuminary or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of property, data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ALuminary's Internet site, even if ALuminary or an ALuminary authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on ALuminary's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ALuminary does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ALuminary may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ALuminary does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ALuminary has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ALuminary of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to ALuminary's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.